Los Algodones Border Crossing
US Mexico Border Restrictions
The U.S. government, together with the Government of Mexico has temporarily limited inbound land border crossing to only essential travel. Los Algodones border crossing remains open from 6:00 am to 2:00 pm California time.
This, as a measure to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. This action is temporary and is expected to continue through October 21, 2021.
Who is considered an “essential” traveler?
Border Patrol authorities recognize the following as essential travelers:
- Citizens and lawful permanent residents returning to the United States.
- Individuals traveling for medical/dental purposes (to receive treatment in the United States or Mexico).
- Individuals traveling to attend educational institutions.
- Individuals traveling to work in the United States or Mexico
- Individuals traveling for emergency response and public health purposes
- Individuals engaged in lawful cross-border trade (e.g., truck drivers supporting the movement of cargo between the United States and Canada, and Mexico).
- Individuals engaged in official government travel or diplomatic travel.
- Individuals engaged in military-related travel or operations.
Medical/dental appointments must, therefore, continue unimpeded during this time.
Our patients have not had any trouble crossing the border to and from the United States.
Algodones Dentists are ready to help you take care of your dental needs.
Sani Dental Group will continue monitoring and communicating only official information regarding the Los Algodones border and US Mexico Border Restrictions. We also have a team of patients’ coordinators who are receiving calls, and emails to answer any questions or doubts, please reach us at (928)-257-1307.