WARRANTY BENEFITS: AS A PATIENT
All-porcelain, zirconium, or acrylic prosthesis. If these restorations fracture with normal use during a period of two (2) full years from the date of their initial placement, we will replace or repair these at no additional charge.
All gold or metal prosthesis. If our gold or all-metal restorations fracture with normal use during a period of five (5) years from the date of initial placement, we will replace or repair them at no additional charge.
Amalgam and resin filling. If our fillings fracture with normal use during a period of four (4) years for amalgam and two (2) years for resin from the date of initial placement, we will replace or repair them at no additional charge.
Dental Implants and surgeries. If your body rejects the procedure during the period of two (2) years, it will be redone or repaired at no additional charge.
Root Canal Therapy. If the root canal fails during the period of two (2) years from the date of the initial procedure, the amount paid for the treatment will be used as a deposit for new treatment and/or for correction of the same.
TO KEEP THIS WARRANTY VALID
- All evaluations and procedures must be done by our medical staff at SDG.
- Must present this document in the event of a claim.
- Have enough time for the treatment to be corrected and/or replaced.
- Maintain your billing account and relationship in good standing at SDG.
- Any repairs and replacements will be done by Sani Dental Group, this warranty is void on work repaired by another office.
- The treatment must be repaired and/or replaced, with no cash refund.
Sani Dental Group offers an extended warranty of up to 5 years on dental implants by selected brands, such as Nobel Biocare or Straumann. I was explained and understood that I have to be seen at any of Sani Dental Group's dental clinics at least once a year for a "Yearly" check-up to maintain such a warranty. If I were to fail on my responsibilities of such dental appointments, I would lose my extended warranty. (Costs: Regular teeth cleaning $35 USD, Plate Maintenance $200 USD per arch).
WARRANTY CONDITIONS AND COVERAGE
- This warranty does not cover damage to teeth or Dental Prosthesis caused by accidents, trauma, neglect, or improper use (such as grinding, clenching, chewing ice, smoking cannabis and tobacco, and/or non-food items). All procedures not listed on this document are not under warranty.
- This guarantee only covers the cost of dental treatment performed in our clinic, excluding any additional expenses, such as travel expenses.
- All temporary treatments are not covered by this warranty.