Maybe by now you’ve heard that Mexico is the best place to get dental treatments, and why Los Algodones is your best option to find high-quality and affordable dental care.
But, what about treatments? With more than 300 clinics, Los Algodones, Mexico offers every treatment dental tourists are looking for. But from all of those, which are the most requested dental treatments Los Algodones’ dentists perform?
Dental Implants: Most Effective treatment for missing teeth.
If you suffer from missing teeth, nothing is as effective as dental implants. They can be used to replace a single tooth, several teeth, and even all of your teeth.
Dental implants are usually made of titanium and they are the best option to get your smile back.
Los Algodones’ dental implants are metal posts that are surgically positioned to replace tooth roots, and there are different types of implants that can accommodate your needs.
- Single Tooth Dental Implants: can be used in people who are missing one teeth. The implant is surgically placed in an opening that your dentist will make in your jawbone.
- All-On-4: This dental solution gives you the same level of strength and stability as natural teeth since four implants can be used to support a full arch (upper or lower) and as single tooth implants, they will integrate themselves into the bone of the jaw.
- All-On-6: This dental solution doesn’t differentiate much from All-on-4. All-On-6 also involves a shaped porcelain bridge that will support a full arch (upper or lower) and they will also integrate into the bone of the jaw.
A lot of people wonder which one is better, and the truth is that there is no clear answer to which of these options is better. It all depends on the patient’s needs and the dentist's.
- Dental implants have many advantages:
- They allow you to keep your teeth in your mouth without worrying that your dentures might slip away.
- Once you get dental implants, you'll be able to take care of your teeth as if they were natural.
- You can avoid speech problems.
- They are a long-term solution that - with proper care - can last for several years.
Veneers: How can they improve your smile?
Porcelain veneers commonly use thin pieces of porcelain designed to fit over the front surface of teeth. Because of their natural appearance that resembles the tooth enamel, these have become a popular option to restore teeth.
Veneers’ main function is to cover the front surface of teeth to improve their appearance once they are bonded to your teeth adjusting their color to look natural in your smile.
Plus, they also have many advantages:
- Porcelain veneers don't change their color over time
- They are natural-looking
- They are stain-resistant
- Easy to take care of.
We recommend you visit your dentist for a diagnosis because there are certain aspects that may exclude you from being a candidate to get porcelain veneers. But if you have good oral hygiene, you should have nothing to worry about.
Crowns: Perfect Solution for Damaged Teeth
A dental crown is a tooth-shaped cap that is placed on damaged teeth. Los Algodones dentists’ work is done professionally, and this allows the cap to be impossible to distinguish from real teeth.
Dental crowns can be used to protect a weak or broken tooth, to hold a dental bridge, to cover discolored teeth, or simply to make a cosmetic modification. They are made of porcelain, ceramic, or zirconia, and they have a lot of advantages. Such as:
- No dark line (Separation lines)
- Non-allergic Material
- Better fit
- No tooth damage
- They add cosmetic beauty
Where To Go in Need of High-Quality Dental Treatments?
In the U.S., the previous procedures might be very expensive. In Los Algodones, Mexico, you can get these and many more dental treatments for a very affordable price.
You’ll be saving up to 70% in Los Algodones when compared to the United States and Canada prices. This means that you can recover your smile by paying only 30% of the regular price.
With more than 300 open dental clinics, hotels, restaurants, and convenience stores, Los Algodones can cover all of your needs in one visit.
Los Algodones, Mexico is well-known as the capital of Dental Tourism in the world, and every day this little town receives around 3,000 people looking for medical treatments.
Sani Dental Group is the largest dental clinic in Los Algodones, Mexico and with more than 30 years of experience, they’re ready to perform any dental procedure with the highest standards.
If you’re ready to make an appointment or have questions about our dental treatments and other services such as lodging, shuttle, and more, don’t hesitate in calling (928) 257-1307. One of our patient coordinators will be happy to assist you. Don’t forget that your new smile is one call away!
Disclaimer: Open dentist to help you with your dental needs. We are taking additional special measures following CDC recommendations to ensure your health and safety.