New Technology at Sani Dental Group-Virtuo Vivo Scanner
Straumann's new dental tool speeds up the smile design procedure and increases accuracy.
The Benefits of Virtuo Vivo Scanner
- Outsourcing to Lab. Digital impressions are saved and sent in real-time to the laboratory.
- Replaces Traditional Dental Impressions. Prevents patients from undergoing the impression-taking process.
- Small & Lightweight Handpiece. Designed to provide a feather grip and user comfort. In addition, it comes with removable sleeves that eliminate patient turning time.
- Faster, More Convenient, And More Accurate Procedures
- For patients with the Mandibular Tori condition, it makes receiving dental treatment much less painful and uncomfortable. If you want to read more about Tori's condition, go here.
We at Sani Dental Group always seek to benefit our patients with advances in dentistry.
With this tool, we reinforce our commitment to using the latest technology and dental equipment to offer our patients the best possible results, taking care of their comfort.
If you want more information about this or any other treatment, contact us at (928)-257-1307