Carestream 9600: A Tool For Better Dental Procedures
Sani Dental Group is proud to announce the implementation of a new tool that allows us to continue offering the highest quality dental treatments.
The CS 9600 is a versatile extraoral scanning tool that combines 2D panoramic and cephalometric imaging, as well as 3D facial and model scanning with Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT.This equipment improves the accuracy of maxillofacial surgeries.
The CS 9600 is easy to work with; users require minimal experience with the machine to operate it and achieve high-quality reproductions. This technology simplifies the way to obtaining dental and maxillofacial imaging.
- Any captured image is crystal-clear.
- Lens positioning and movement is now easier, as this process is assisted by integrated artificial intelligence;
- Every examination is now more precise
- It is the only unit with an integrated retractable seat; users can now scan patients comfortably, in a stable sitting or standing position.
Obtaining a crystal-clear image plays a crucial part in the way a diagnostic exam will come out. That’s why the CS 9600 offers the next improvements:
- Different FOVs: The CS 9600 allows scanning of different facial areas.
- Three different upgrade versions: The CS 9600 offers the widest variety of volume sizes and software applications. It integrates different configurations depending on the area to be examined, eliminating the need to change the machine.
- Live Positioning Wizard: This wizard will assist the dentist or dental assistant during the entire positioning process, making diagnostic examinations much more accurate.
A friendlier experience for the user & patient:
The CS 9600’s goal is to be a machine that makes work easier and more comfortable for both users and patients.
Not only does the CS 9600 have a much better, improved workspace when compared to other models, its settings are also malleable to a pleasant degree:
The system can store a patient's history. It stores everything from complex settings, such as certain parameters based on previously performed examinations, to small details, such as how they adapted to the seat.
Experience the wonders of the CS 9600 yourself
If you’d like to schedule an appointment with the largest dental clinic in Los Algodones to experience the wonders of the CS 9600 to get the best diagnostics and exams, you can call us at (928) 257-1307.
If you’d like to see our full list of dental treatments in Los Algodones and our Cancun Dental Clinic, you can click here.