Cosmetic dentistry procedures are becoming increasingly popular among patients coming to Mexico searching for dental care.
It is understandable why dental tourists decide to get such procedures here; cosmetic dentistry can be quite expensive and it is common for insurance plans to not cover some treatments of this branch, while in Mexico they can have access to these procedures with the same quality at an affordable price.
Cosmetic dental procedures are much more than just having a pretty smile.
When someone is not comfortable with the way their teeth look they can become very self-conscious and end up affecting negatively their self-esteem and therefore their well-being.
One of the most sought-after cosmetic treatments among patients is teeth whitening.
It is a fact that the zoom whitening cost in Mexico can be more affordable for patients who are looking to improve the appearance of their smiles.
Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry specializes in dental procedures that have the purpose of improving the appearance of teeth and gums while maintaining functionality.
Procedures from this branch of dentistry have become highly demanded as more patients are looking to improve the appearance of their teeth and boost their confidence.
There are many different types of cosmetic dental procedures, ranging from simple and non-invasive to more complex ones. Some of the most common cosmetic dental procedures in Mexico include dental veneers, dental bonding and Mexico teeth whitening.
What is Zoom Teeth Whitening?
Zoom teeth whitening is a popular cosmetic dental treatment that uses a special gel and advanced LED technology to brighten teeth by several shades in just a single session.
It is a non-invasive procedure and it is designed to remove stains and discoloration caused by various factors such as aging, smoking, and the consumption of certain foods and drinks.
Zoom Teeth Whitening Steps
When getting cancun teeth whitening with the Zoom whitening treatment here are the steps your dentist will follow:
- Preparation: Before starting, your dentist will check your teeth to determine if they’re in good health for this treatment. After the checkup, your teeth will be cleaned to remove surface stains or debris.
- Application of Whitening Gel: Then, a whitening gel, containing hydrogen peroxide, will be applied to your teeth.
- Activation with LED Light: This special LED light will be positioned over your teeth to activate the gel. This light will help accelerate the whitening process, allowing hydrogen peroxide to penetrate the teeth’ enamel due to a process called oxidation, and break down stains and discoloration.
- Reapplication of Whitening Gel: Usually, the gel is applied in three to four 15-minute sessions. Your dentist will be checking the process of the whitening after each session and will reapply the gel as needed.
- Final Rinse: Once the level of whitening is achieved, the gel will be rinsed off, and a fluoride treatment is applied to help reduce sensitivity and strengthen the teeth.
The entire process takes approximately about an hour to complete, making it attractive for those who want to see immediate results.
However, it is important to know that whitening results are not forever but can last a very long time.
In order to maintain the effects of this procedure for a longer period, it is essential to maintain good oral hygiene and avoid excessive consumption of foods and beverages that easily stain teeth.
Advantages of Zoom Teeth Whitening
Some advantages of this procedure are:
- Fast and effective: In just one visit you can achieve a whiter smile.
- Safe procedure: During teeth whitening, your dentist will be sure to protect your gums and other soft tissues.
- Long-lasting results: With proper dental hygiene, results can last for several months.
- Customized treatment: Along with your dentist, you can choose your desired level of whitening.
Is Zoom Whitening the Same as Laser Whitening?
Although both procedures have a similar process, what sets them apart is the fact that the Zoom whitening procedure uses a special LED light rather than a laser to activate the bleaching gel.
Another difference between these two whitening methods is that in laser whitening the laser’s beam is small. Because of this, the procedure can take a long time to cover each tooth.
On the other hand, the light used in Zoom Whitening can cover an entire set of teeth, covering all teeth at once.
An advantage of Zoom whitening over laser whitening is that the LED light can be used over the teeth for a longer period without causing discomfort.
The light also emits a lower level of heat in comparison to a laser, this reduces the risk of gum irritation or damage to the teeth.
Teeth whitening Mexico Cost
Generally, this procedure is not as expensive as other cosmetic treatments like dental veneers. However, the price of Zoom teeth whitening in the United States can cost up to 600 USD and for a single laser whitening session prices can reach 1,800 USD.
In Mexico, at Sani Dental Group you can have access to this cosmetic treatment at a starting price of 250 USD, while the laser teeth whitening cost can start at 200 USD.
A Brighter Smile at Sani Dental Group!
Looking to brighten your smile and eliminate teeth discoloration? Let us help you achieve the bright and beautiful smile you’ve always wanted!
The Zoom teeth whitening treatment, which has become a popular choice among our patients, is available at our Playa Del Carmen and Cancun clinics.
With just one appointment, you can enjoy a brighter, more youthful smile that will leave you feeling confident and refreshed.
Give us a call at (928) 257-1307 and book an appointment today! One of our patient coordinators will be ready to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have and help you with the booking process.
Don't let teeth discoloration hold you back from the smile you've always wanted.