US-Mexico Border Reopening
The Los Algodones border crossing hours have returned to their normal schedule opening at 06:00 AM and closing at 10:00 PM California time for all travelers, including non-essential travelers. If you have any questions or doubts about how this could affect your dental appointment, please call us at (928)-257-1307
Dental tourism isn't only an opportunity to get a brand new smile, but the chance to have a wonderful time. Once you've decided to travel to get dental treatments, the least you can do is to enjoy your trip; to have a dental vacation. Anyway, if you are a Dental Tourist, there are things you need to know before hitting the road or boarding a plane. We want you to make the most of your experience, that's why here we share with you everything you need to know to plan your ideal dental vacation.
Choose a Destination
This step is one of the most important. When you choose a destination to get dental treatments, you need to consider many factors, including:
- The reputation of the destination.
- The cost of traveling there.
- Reviews from other people who have been there before.
- The currency used in the destination.
- The languages of the destination.
The reason why you need to consider these factors is that you will be in a foreign country, but you don't have to be disoriented. In dental tourism destinations like Los Algodones, the local currency is US dollars, and almost everyone in town speaks English.
Choose a Dental Clinic
Choosing the dental clinic to treat you is almost as important as choosing the destination you'll visit. Once you've decided the destination to travel, consider the following factors to choose the right dental clinic for you.
- Online reviews of the dental clinic.
- The recognitions of the dentists of the clinic.
- The warranty that the dental clinic offers in its work.
- The certifications of the dental clinic.
- The price of the treatments.
Researching online is a powerful tool to find a dental clinic that inspires you confidence. Dental clinics like Sani Dental Group have a call center dedicated to attending the doubts and concerns of patients, so don't hesitate and call.
Get Everything Ready to Depart
As we shared on a previous post, there are indispensable things you need to do before departing to your dental tourism adventure. Here are the things you need to set ready to make your travel the easiest possible.
- Before you start your trip, confirm your appointment with the dental clinic. That way you'll have nothing to worry about once you've arrived at your destination.
- Also, confirm your lodging. A few dental clinics like Sani Dental Group help you with this, so don't forget to ask when you're making your appointment.
- Follow the dental clinic you're interested in on social media. We at Sani Dental Group often share promotions and discounts on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.
- Be well informed about the waiting times of procedures. For example, if you need dentures, the technicians may need 3-5 days to make them. Ask about the waiting times when you're making your appointment, and if you can, save an extra day for any unexpected situation.
The key to having a perfect dental vacation is to be well informed. Choose wisely the dental destination and clinic you'll visit and don't forget to enjoy the experience as much as you can. After all, traveling is always a great opportunity to find new things to enjoy.
If you have decided to be a dental tourist, we invite you to visit the best clinic in the best location. Sani Dental Group is one of the largest dental group in Los Algodones and one of the largest in Mexico. We have more than 30 dentists to attend all your dental needs. When you're looking for the best dental treatments in Mexico, Sani Dental Group is your best option. Give us a call and one of our patient coordinators will help you with everything you need. Your best smile is just one call away, so don't hesitate and get it.
Let us know how we can help you
Sani Dental Group team is looking forward to taking care of your oral and overall health.