US-Mexico Border Reopening
The Los Algodones border crossing hours have returned to their normal schedule opening at 06:00 AM and closing at 10:00 PM California time for all travelers, including non-essential travelers. If you have any questions or doubts about how this could affect your dental appointment, please call us at (928)-257-1307
A dental visit can save both your smile and even your life. Many think that going to the dentists will be and unpleasant experience, but if you find the right dentist, your visit could become an enjoyable and relaxing experience. To have the best dental experience possible you need a guide and Sani Dental Group has developed a helpful guide to find the best dentist.
What to Look Out for When Choosing a Dentist?
A key point to choosing the right dentist is communication and to know your know your dental needs. Once you find a dental clinic that meets your needs, makes you feel comfortable, it’s important to have a list of questions for the dentist. Before visiting the dentist’s office, you can ask the dentist the following:
- What are their office hours? Are their hours convenient to your schedule?
- Where is their dental office located?
- Is their office close to my location?
- Where was the dentist trained? Where was he/she educated?
- How does the dentist approach preventive dentistry?
- How often does the dentist attend conferences and continuing education workshops?
- What methods does the dentist offer to make you feel more relax and comfortable?
- If the dentist administers anesthesia, are they certified?
- If an emergency occurs, how will it be handled?
- What special arrangements are needed to handle emergencies outside of office hours?
- We’re all fees explained prior to accepting any dental procedure?
- Does the dental clinic offer any financing options?
- What’s the dental clinic policy on missed appointments?
When visiting the dentist's office:
- Does the dentist office look clean and orderly?
- Does the equipment appear clean and to work properly?
- The dentist and staff that attended you, were they helpful and answer all your questions?
- The dentist and staff that attended you, did they wear protective gear during your dental work (gloves, dental masks, protective gear)?
Where to Visit?
This is a key point when finding the right dentist, where to visit? This will depend on a few points, for example:
- Are you willing to travel?
- Do you need a routine cleaning or a major surgery?
- Am I looking for low-cost dental care?
Today the cost of dental care is high, especially if you need major dental work. However, if you are willing to travel to another country you can save a lot of money.
Medical Tourism has helped thousands of tourist to save money. In the case of Dental Tourism, this alternative has become a new way for North Americans and Canadians to take care of their dental needs and the best place to take care of your dental needs is Los Algodones, Mx.
The city of Los Algodones is known as the capital of dental tourism. This small Mexican town is located 7 miles away from Yuma, Az. USA and offer you all the benefits Medical Tourism offers.
If you are willing to travel to Los Algodones to attend your dental needs, you can have high-quality dental work, a great dental experience, and a mini vacation; while saving thousands of dollars. On average, dental tourists save up to 70% on dental procedures and they get to enjoy a fun mini vacation. Sani Dental Group invites you to be part of the thousands of dental tourists who have found the right dentist, save thousands of dollars and enjoyed a great mini vacation.
How to Find the Right Dentist
Finding the right dentist is not a simple task, there are many questions one must take into consideration, but something that will make this task easier is communication. Once you have established a good relationship with your dentist, and your dentist gets to know your individual dental needs, your anxieties, and your allergies. When searching for a dentist, follow these suggestions:
- Ask for recommendations, either from family, friends, co-workers, or neighbors.
- Ask your family doctor or local pharmacists.
- When moving to a new city, ask your current dentist to make a recommendation.
If you would like more information, we invite you to contact one of our patient coordinators, they will happily assist and answer all your questions. Sani Dental Group is the largest dental clinic in Los Algodones and the best place to take care of your dental needs. Our goal is to give you the most enjoyable experience and to help you find the right dentist. Sani offers you high-quality dental work, a great dental experience, affordable price, and a mini vacation.
When finding the right dentist who will meet your dental needs, you can be sure that in Los Algodones there’s no better option than Sani Dental Group. We invite to be part of the Sani Experience and enjoy all the benefits of dental tourism offers you.
save both your smile and even your life.
Let us know how we can help you
Sani Dental Group team is looking forward to taking care of your oral and overall health.