For us, the safety of our patients is always our number one priority, there for and like always we are taking major improvements in our cleaning protocols to assure our patients safety as well as ours. Our staff and dentist in our dental clinic have been taking all the indications to prevent COVID-19.We are strictly following the recommendations of the CDC (Center for Disease Control) to conitnue to provide dental care to our patients. These recommendations include:
- Staff on entrance with hand sanitizer for every patient coming in.
- On site hand wash rooms.
- Use of personal protective equipment
- Nurses in clinic checking every patient’s vital signs and fever.
- Waiting area clear with at least 3 patients.
- Safe distance between patients and staff.
Also, we recommend preventing patients from bringing companions to their appointments, except for instances where the patient requires assistance.