Meet Our Medical Staff
If you are looking for the best Dentists in Mexico take a moment to get to know our team.
D.D.S. Lynda Mercado Naranjo
Autonomous University of Baja California.
- Dental Surgeon Degree. Autonomous University of Baja California.
- Specialist in Oral Rehabilitation and Implantology. IMED. Zapopan, Jalisco. 2016-2018.
- Oral Manifestations in Patients with Hypertension and Type 2 Diabetes. ISSTE. October 2013.
- Certificate on Integrated Dentistry 2013-2014.
- Integrated Dentistry Service Certificate. UABC. 2013-2014.
- Clinical Research Course. UABC. 2015
- Congress National and International of Postgraduate and Research XXVII. UNAM. Cancun, Quintana Roo. May 2015.
- Prosthodontics Update. Postgraduate prosthodontics. UABC, Mexicali, B.C. 2015.
- Adhesive Restorations from A to Z PSD smile Design. By Dr. Johan Figueira UCLA-UABC. March, 2016.
- Ceramic Solutions for Regeneration. By Dr. Milko Villaroel. Advanced Education. Los Algodones, B.C. May, 2016.
- “The Art of Dental Sculpture in Front Teeth” By TPD. Ivan Ronald, IMED Guadalajara. October, 2016.
- International Course of Prosthodontics XLIII, Clinic Society of Guadalajara. November, 2016.
- Second Seminar MDC. “Restorative and Esthetic Dentistry” By Dr Alejandro James. Guadalajara. February, 2017.
- Hands on “Adhesion and Stratified Resins on Front Teeth”. By Dr Calixto Arellano, IMED, Guadalajara. June, 2017.
- The 25th Quintessence International Symposium on Ceramics. San Diego, California. June, 2017.
- “Isolation and Dental Preparations”. By Dr Victor Guerrero, IMED, Guadalajara. November, 2017.
- International Course of Prosthodontics 44. Clinic Sociaty of Guadalajara. November, 2017.
- “MicroVision on Restorative Dentistry” By Dr Maxim Belograd. Guadalajara. January, 2018.
- Third Seminar MDC. “Smile Design, Adhesion, and Update of Esthetic Materials”. Dr Gerad Chiche Guadalajara. February, 2018.
- “Oral Adhesive Rehabilitation” By Dr. Roberto Tello of Advanced Education. Los Algodones, B.C., October, 2018.
- Fourth Seminar MDC “Development on Ceramics in Esthetic Odontology” By Dr Markus B. Blatz. Guadalajara. February, 2019.
Sani's International Credentials and Certified Dentists in our group.
After being visited by the Medical Tourism Association staff In 2013 Sani Dental Group was honored with the IPSC "International Patient Services Certification" by the MTA. Our clinic takes great pride on being the first and only Dental Clinic in Mexico with this certification, once again we put ourselved appart being the best option for international patients.
Sani Dental Group is a proud member of the American Dental Association (ADA). We were one of the first dental clinics in Los Algodones to become members of this association.