Dental implants are known to be an excellent option to replace missing teeth, and the best thing is they look like natural teeth. The many advantages of dental implants make this treatment the best long-term option for restoring your smile. Plus, they have a success rate of up to 98%. If you’re about to undergo a dental implant procedure or are considering it, we’d like to give you some useful information about the top dental implant brands in dentistry.
What Kind of Dental Implant Do I Need?
Dental implants are typically made of titanium, which is a biocompatible material that is accepted by the body and serves as a strong foundation to replace teeth. Different manufacturers make very different implants for various clinical conditions. Some dental implants are short and fat, other are narrow because they need to fit between front teeth, and some integrate very quickly or can be loaded immediately.
We recommend you to make an appointment with your dentists, and depending on your condition, your dentist will tell you which kind of dental implant is best for you.
Advantages of Getting Dental Implants
To restore a lost smile, dental implants are always de first option because of the many advantages they provide. Dental implants look exactly like natural teeth, and since dental implants become part of you, they eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures, allowing you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip. Plus, this procedure isn't as complex as some people may think, and if you go to the right dentist you will not suffer from paint or discomfort after the treatment process.
Dental implants are for everybody. You don’t need to be missing a lot of teeth to be a candidate for dental implants, you can have any number of teeth replaced with implants, from one single tooth to a complete set. Dental implants are made up of titanium and other materials that are compatible with the human body.
Dental Implant Brands: Which Are The Best?
Preparing for dental treatment and searching for what's best for us can be a little overwhelming. This is why we decided to enlist the top dental implant brands available for you:
5. BioHorizon: Snap Coping offers an accurate, implant-level impression for single or multiple units by utilizing an easy-to-use, closed-tray pick-up technique. Featuring a one-piece design, it easily snaps into the prosthetic platform by hand without the need for additional instruments, and its color-coded titanium ring can be used to verify seating on a radiograph. It also matches the emergence of the corresponding healing abutment. Additionally, the low-profile 9.5-mm coping height can be reduced to 6.5 mm by removing the top flange without compromising the accuracy of the impression.
4. MegaGen: Recommended for patients with excellent bone density; idealy used for single pieces and front teeth due to the physical characteristics of these implants, they re suggested to replace a tooth that has been missing for at least 3 months (not post extraction implants)
3. MIS: An implant characterized for its desing and wide diameter, it provides great strenght and support, used in any area (front or back teeth) and usually recommended with lower density jawbone.
2. Nobel BioCare: Leader in the industry and Swiss by origin, Nobel Biocare is one of the oldest and more commercial brands in the world, their products can be found in most dental offices worldwide. A great choice for single implants, ideally used in multiple implant treatments such as bridges, implant supported plates, and special systems such as All-on-4.
Produced from commercially pure titanium, and are cold-worked for unmatched durability and strength. The proprietary surface, called TiUnite, produces benefits in bone formation and integration, as well as superior implant stability.
1. Straumann: Whether you’re missing one tooth, multiple teeth, or all of your teeth. Straumann dental implants offer a state of the art, reliable solution to provide you a healthy, natural looking smile. Straumann dental implants help prevent bone loss, avoid shifting and changes in facial structure, and maintain the health of remaining natural teeth and your overall term oral health.
Designed to reduce healing time, and are proven to obtain optimal tissue response. Straumann implant systems have a Morse taper connection which guarantees maximum implant stability.
Where Can I Get Dental Implants?
You can get implants in almost every dental clinic in your home area, but the prices might exceed your budget. By coming down to Los Algodones, Mexicali you can save up to 70% on high-quality dental treatments. There is around 300 dental clinics in Los Algodones, and choosing the best for isn’t gonna be that hard if you just compare prices and check the reviews.
Sani Dental Group, the largest dental group in Los Algodones, Mexico have more than 30 dentists to attend all your dental needs. Plus, they have Straumann, Nobel BioCare, MIS and MegaGen available at their clinics. When you're looking for the best dentist in Mexico there is no better option than Sani Dental Group.