With so many people choosing to receive treatment abroad to take advantage of the high quality yet affordable procedures, dental tourism in Mexico continues to grow.
Now that you’re looking to take care of your dental needs, you may be asking yourself, “How can I find the best dentist in Mexico?” because the truth is, with so many options and different clinics, it can be difficult to know who to trust with your smile.
Sani Dental Group Dentists according to former patients, hopefully it will serve as a guide on how to find the best dentist in the region that will meet all your needs.wants to make things easier for you, here you’ll find a list of the Best Rated
Best Rated Dentist in Mexico
D.D.S. Paul Graduated from the Autonomous University of Sinaloa as a Dental Surgeon in 2003. He became a specialist in prosthesis and Implants.
• Sixth Ibero-Latinoamerican Congress of Odontology in Cancun (2003)
• National Congress of Prostheses and Implants in Morelia (2017)
• International Congress of Implants and Pharmacology in Morelia (2018)
• Global Summit Laser. Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. October, 2018.
• Third Straumann Latam Congress. Miami, Florida. October, 2018.
• Course: New Trends in Modern Aesthetic & Restorative Dentistry
• BPS Biofunctional Prosthetic System and BPS Brand Prosthetics
• All On 4 with Davo in Mexico City.
• All On 4 Protocol, Surgery and Prosthetic, in Malo Clinic, Lisboa Portugal, November 2018.
• Restoration Implants and Manipulation of Tissues in Los algodones with Milko Villaroel.
• All On 4 Protocol, Surgery and Prosthetic, in Malo Clinic Lisboa Portugal, November 2018.
• 8th Conference of the European Federation of Periodontology in London, UK, June 2015.
• 12th International Symposium on Periodontics & Restorative Dentistry in Boston, June 2016.
• Nobel Biocare Global Symposium 2016 in New York, June 2016
• ITI World Symposium in Basel Switzerland, May 2017
• Cumbre Mundial BIO lase. In Punta Cana Dominican Republib, October 2018.
• Workshop in Advanced Implant Dentistry & Periodontics. Jerusalem, Israel.
• International Course on Orthodontics, Endodontics, Implants, and Pharmacology. Michoacan, 2018.
• Course in Advanced Implntology by Dr. Francisco Teixeira Barbosa.
• International Team Of Implantology (ITI) Symposium, Rivera Maya, Mexico. May 2018.
• Symposium of Bone Regeneration for training dentists in Secretary of Health, Mexicali 2018.
• Diploma in Oral Rehabilitation
• Master in Dental Sciences
• Diploma in Implantology
• Smile Digital Design Course, Dr. Enrique Diaz
Complete Personalized Care at Sani Dental Group
The best dentist in Mexico have years of experience taking care of patients smiles. Sani Dental Group has more than 30 years of welcoming patients from all over the world, making them feel at home and helping them to achieve the smile of their dreams.
Committed to meet any dental need that may arise, the best dentist in Mexico continue to seek new courses and keep abreast of the latest of the dental industry, providing always a pleasant experience.
Last year, one of our Oral and Maxillofacial surgeons, D.D.S. Hermes Somonte , was chosen to receive the highest distinction prize from the International Society for Research, Health, Business Development, and Technology-SIISDET in Colombia.
In recognition of his achievements, merit, and continuous dedication.
Sani Dental Group is confident and very proud of the great team of caring professionals you’ll meet at any of three clinics.
There is no better feedback than the one we get from former real patients. We can assure you that when visiting any clinics, your smile will be in the hands of the best dentist in Mexico.
Today, Sani Dental Group reinforces its commitment to patient's safety and comfort and has successfully implement a full safety guideline program. The Sanitize Program includes all the new measures that are taking place to welcome patients in the safest environment possible. Experience a new approach to dental care at Sani Dental Group. Let's Schedule your appointment (928)-257-1307 Come see what makes us the best dental clinic in Mexico.
Disclaimer: Open dentist to help you with your dental needs. We are taking additional special measures following CDC recommendations to ensure your health and safety.