Nowadays, more and more people decide to take care of their smiles. It is not just a question of investing in a beautiful smile, if not, in oral care. Oral health is directly linked to general overall health. Therefore it is necessary to give due attention.
The dental industry has been growing rapidly. Advances in technology, innovation in equipment and techniques, have made the dental industry a competitive one.
It is a fact that the industry has grown and continues growing, and these days where everybody has quick access to information, people are more educated. Unfortunately, this does not mean that people are well informed, which is vital before deciding on a procedure that may affect your health.
Sani Dental Group appreciates platforms like Insights Care that provide reliable information to people from all over the world, guiding many towards a healthy lifestyle. We are proud to have been mentioned in their issue of “the 10 Most Promising Dental Service Providers”.
Insights Care, a magazine in both print and digital versions, provides healthcare knowledge, and a technology landscape that is reshaping the industry.
In its last issue, they listed 10 different providers who work every day to provide quality dental solutions, distinguishing themselves from other dental offices.
At Sani Dental Group, with over 30 years of experience committed to offering the best value care, we understand the importance of being at the forefront of innovation.
We have witnessed the constant changes and the majority of improvements that have allowed us, dental providers, to offer numerous treatment options for patients.
Benefits of Visiting Sani Dental Group
1. A clinic that works with cutting edge technology
A clinic must be up to date with changes and embrace non-conventional procedures if necessary, as there are still innovations in the dental field.
Sani Dental Group knows the importance of offering only the best care to their patients, and for this, it has to work day by day with the best available equipment and tools.
- Cad Cam Technology is available for dental offices and enables doctors to design restorations on a computer screen, making it possible for them to perform complex procedures quicker, easier, and more accurately.
Restorations including crowns, veneers, and bridges, are constructed with Cad/Cam Technology.
- Dental Laser Technology may be used in different dental treatments, including teeth whitening and cleaning. Laser in dentistry may minimize swelling, bleeding, and less pain in some instances. When used in teeth whitening procedures, laser energy speeds up the process and is much more comfortable both during and after treatment.
- Our on-site laboratory Here at Sani Dental Group, our experienced staff operates our state-of-the-art dental lab creating stunning restorations. This gives us an advantage as we provide our patients with a better service, helping them save money and time. Besides, they can expect a more personalized and efficient treatment.
2. Different Specialties in one place
When visiting the dentist, patients need to be confident they’re in a place that covers almost all the regular, as well as more complex procedures, and that’s exactly what they can expect when visiting Sani Dental Group.
Patients will be offered different specialties at our clinics including:
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: specialized in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the facial complex, jaws, and oral cavity. Seeing an oral and maxillofacial surgeon when undergoing oral surgery is very important. They are the ones prepared to work with impacted teeth, implants, and treat successfully any complications.
- Implantology: implants are one of the best treatment options for those who are missing teeth. Getting implants involves undergoing oral surgery, because of the process of osseointegration, which refers to the natural fusion of the implants with the jawbone.
It is a complex procedure, which requires at least two visits. However, the results are almost unbelievable, patients recover stability, strength, and a natural-looking smile.
- Periodontics: a specialty that focuses exclusively on the inflammatory disease that affects the gums and other structures around the teeth.
Sani Dental Group doctors are experts on diagnosing and treating periodontal disease, they are also trained for the placement of dental implants.
- Endodontics: Specialty focus on the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases and injuries of tissues surrounding the roots of a tooth. Endodontics performs complex procedures, including root canal treatment, and procedures to save teeth after traumatic injuries.
3. For the safety and well-being of our patients.
For many, it’s not easy undergoing dental treatment. Trusting someone with your health and smile is quite something. For us, at Sani Dental Group, the most important thing is the comfort of our patients.
- Years of warranty on any procedure: We trust our doctors and we stand behind their work that why we offer 2 to 5 years of warranty on any dental work.
Infection control must be a priority for every dental office to be able to assure the protection of patients and staff at the clinic.
Sterilization equipment keeps patients and clinics safe from contamination. It is our recommendation to always ask the clinic before deciding on their sterilization process. This way, patients can ensure peace of mind during their procedure.
4. Patient Care to a whole new level
Committed to providing the best value care, Sani Dental Group offers all the additional services of transportation, accommodation, among many other services someone may need during their dental trip.
Sani Dental Group patients can take advantage of preferential rates that we have available for them.
When foreign travelers choose Sani Dental Group, and they come from far away, they have nothing to worry about. We have a bilingual team ready to give recommendations, make the booking at the best hotels, arrange shuttle service, and schedule your dental appointment.
Transparency is one of the fundamental principles which have contributed to our growth. As the industry continues growing, competition has become tougher, and now patients have far more options. Many dental offices, to sell, do not concern to properly inform.
We are aware of the importance of being in the health sector, and we believe in providing any necessary information to help them make responsible decisions to maximize the likely health benefits for our patients.
Platforms like Insights Care, are providing reliable information to people from all over the world, guiding many towards a healthy lifestyle and we are pleased to be a part of their last issue.
Disclaimer: Open dentist to help you with your dental needs. We are taking additional special measures following CDC recommendations to ensure your health and safety.