When planning a trip to a new destination, there’s a lot of questions that pop out in our minds. For example, how much money do I need? Which airline is the most affordable? Will I need to go through a passport application for international travel? Are there any good hotels in town?
And most importantly, do I need a passport to enter Mexico for dental procedures?
Don't worry, when it comes to choosing a dental office in Mexico we would like you to know that we have great options.
Traveling for Dental Tourism
For anyone looking for an affordable high-quality dental clinic, seeking options outside of the U.S. can be a scary thing to do, especially when you’re about to travel to a new country or city. We know the situation, so we completely know the circumstances.
Many of our patients have been exactly where you’re right now, but still, we manage to help them with some guidance. Just last year we helped restore over 10,000 smiles. This year, you could be part one of that number.
- The first thing you have to do before traveling for dental treatments is research which clinic offers the specifications and treatments according to your needs.
- After choosing the right clinic, get informed about their location.
- Based on the location see what hotels, restaurants, and activities you can enjoy during your dental vacation. and price list.
(Sani Dental Group besides being an outstanding dental facility, has sister hotels and restaurants with special prices and even free nights!)
You might have a long list of clinics you think they’re a good option, but don’t make rash decisions.
Take a look at the clinic’s doctors and credentials, reviews from past patients, their warranty plan, and if they take different payment options and insurance companies, and aim to the clinic that gives you clear and useful information.
Do I Need a Passport or Visa to Enter Mexico?
This is a very popular question among travelers or medical tourists that are about to make their first trip, and it’s common for everyone to research for the right information to avoid problems.
If you’re traveling to Mexico and you’re wondering if you need a passport or visa to enter the country, the next information will be very useful.
- If you're traveling to Mexico for business or tourism from Canada or the United States you won't need to apply for a formal visa.
- The maximum period you can stay in Mexico as a tourist without a formal visa is six months, so your first step is to make sure your passport is valid for at least six months from your arrival in Mexico. Otherwise, an immigration officer might deny you entry.
- For a visit longer than 120 days, you'll need a tourist visa.
- You can’t cross the border with just a driver’s license. In simpler times, it was possible but today laws on both sides of the border require that travelers from the
- U.S. or Canada have a valid passport to enter Mexico and to get back home again.
- If you’re traveling with kids or with an underage, you will have to carry a valid passport in their name to enter and exit Mexico.
Do I Need a Passport or Visa to Return to the United States?
It’s sad when the vacations are over, but coming back home with a new smile is amazing.
The only thing necessary to enter back to the United States or Canada after you’ve been in Mexico for a few days or weeks is your passport (not expired) and make sure the people that travel with you also have their passport up to date.
Since COVID-19 a new regulation was applied on January 26 of 2021.
Needing any person traveling abroad from the U.S. or Canada to present a negative COVID-19 test, taken within the 3 calendar days before flight departure, or documentation of recovery from a COVID-19 infection within the last 90 days, is required for air passengers entering the United States.
Sani Dental Group at Los Algodones and Cancun Riviera Maya, Mexico
We’re sure that you will read about great places to visit to recover your smile during your internet research. But do all of those places offer what Sani Dental Group offers to their patients?
Sani Dental Group the largest dental group in Los Algodones and Cancun, it is one of the largest in Mexico as well.
We have more than 35 dentists and specialists dedicated to treating all your dental needs.
We invite you to check our price list, you’ll realize that having your smile renewed with us will make you save up to 70% in dental treatments in comparison with the U.S and Canada prices.
Also, we give our patients amazing warranty plans, along with different payment options, and help with the paperwork of their financial aid of choice.
Our facilities are top-notch! Whether you choose to get your dental work in one of our two locations the recognized quality is a standard in both of our destinations. Having specialists offers and working every day to help you recover the smile you’ve lost, with the aid of edge technology and a wide variety of dental treatments.
- Los Algodones is a peaceful town with a great Mexican experience, being right across the border many people just travel by car. The facility in "the molar city" offers a complete service experience, where you will find other Sani Medical Tourism services, from medical to hospitality.
- Cancun Riviera Maya, This is Sani Dental's newest facility. Besides being right next to the beach, when traveling to this location you will enjoy Caribbean summer weather all year round. We offer our patients special deals on hotels, restaurants, and more! Visiting the dentist is going to be your new favorite thing to do.
Being a Sani Dental Group patients come with a lot of benefits such as monthly promotions, free shuttle service, and lodging promotions! What are you waiting to book your appointment for? Give us a call, our team of patient coordinators is waiting to talk to you and guide you through all the process.
Disclaimer: Open dentist to help you with your dental needs. We are taking additional special measures following CDC recommendations to ensure your health and safety.