Even though losing teeth is very common once we grow older, it’s something nobody likes to deal with. Your daily habits change and sometimes it’s hard to get use to them. If you’re going thru this, or one of your loved ones is, did you know dental implants have proven to be a very successful treatment for people looking to recover their lost teeth?
What are Dental Implants?
Before letting you know how dental implants can help you recover your smile, it’s important to know exactly what they are. Dental implants are metal posts or frames that are surgically positioned into the jawbone beneath your gums, which will provide a very stable support for the artificial teeth.
Dental implants are known to be an excellent option to replace missing teeth, and they are designed to blend in with your other teeth. Also, dental implants are the best long-term option for restoring your smile.
What are the Advantages of Dental Implants?
The advantages that dental implants give are too many that maybe we wouldn’t finish. But here we mention a few just to give you an idea:
- Dental implants look exactly like natural teeth. Nobody will be able to tell the difference, not even you!
- Since dental implants become part of you, they eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures. Plus, allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip.
- Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
- Dental implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
- They will improve your oral hygiene allowing easier access between teeth.
- Implants are very durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
- Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.
- You don’t need to be missing a lot of teeth to be a candidate for dental implants, you can have any number of teeth replaced with implants, from one single tooth to a complete set.
- Dental implants are made up of titanium and other materials that are compatible with the human body.
How long does the treatment take?
Now that you’re more interested in this treatment, it’s important to mention that the dental implants procedure may take longer than what you’re probably thinking.
The first step before getting dental implants is schedule an appointment with your dentist of trust, he or she will be able to tell you if your bone structure is strong enough, which kind of implants does he recommend, or whether if dental implants are suitable for you.
After your implants have been placed, the bone in your jaw needs to grow onto them and fuse to them, this usually takes around 3 or 4 months. After this period, the implants may be stable enough to place the false teeth.
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
Dental implants’ pricing depends on the material and number of implants you’re getting. In the table below, we share with you the list of prices we offer at Sani Dental Group.
Where Can I Get Dental Implants?
For every dental procedure, no matter how simple it could be, it’s essential to choose an expert with the training, skills and experience to assess your situation and give you a personalized treatment plan depending on your needs, and especially someone you can trust 100%.
You can get implants in almost every dental clinic in your home area, but the prices might exceed your budget. By coming down to Los Algodones, Mexicali you can save up to 70% on high-quality dental treatments. There is around 300 dental clinics in Los Algodones, and choosing the best for isn’t gonna be that hard if you just compare prices and check the reviews.
Sani Dental Group is the largest dental group in Los Algodones, and one of the largest in Mexico. We have more than 30 dentists to attend all your dental needs. When you're looking for the best dentist in Mexico, there is no better option. If you’re looking for dental implants in Mexico, Sani Dental Group in Los Algodones is the right place.
Give us a call today, one of our patient coordinators will give you all the information you need. We invite you to read our patients’ reviews and see our price list. Compare yourself how much you can save!
Don't hesitate and get the smile you deserve! Once you arrive to Los Algodones, Mexico you’ll see that this is the right place.