Tooth loss becomes very common as we age. In fact, based on the American College Prosthodontist, more than 100 million people in the US have lost at least one permanent tooth in their adult life.
There several factors that can lead to tooth loss, but also, there are several dental solutions that can help you recover your smile. Dental implants can definitely be an option when you are trying to fix just a couple of missing teeth. However, when we have more than a couple there are different options available.
If you’re looking forward to restoring your smile, you might consider getting All on 4 dental implants.
It works like regular implants, however, instead of fixing each tooth root one by one, you can get a complete set of teeth with only 4 implants. This means that with this treatment, only four screws are surgically inserted on your jawbone and can fix the whole top of your mouth or the bottom of it.
Benefits of All on 4 dental implants.
Here some good reasons why the All On Four implants might be the best option for you:
- Completely restore your chewing ability. It gives you the capacity to enjoy your favorite kinds of food without worrying about any pain or a slight denture slip.
- Natural teeth. Be ready to regain your confidence. The all on 4 treatment looks so natural, no one will be able to tell the difference between a regular smile and your renovated one.
- It adapts to your jawbone as if it was your own. Thanks to the materials that the implants are made of, such as titanium, they are completely compatible with the human body, making them possible to adapt as your own set of teeth.
- It is one of the best alternatives for tooth loss. With all on 4 dental implants, you can avoid removable dentures falling out at inopportune moments and the messy adhesives to keep them in place. Once the treatment is finished, it will not need to be removed again.
- They can last a lifetime. This type of implant requires the same amount of care as regular teeth. So, by keeping a good dental care routine, such as brushing, flossing, and having dental checkups every 6 months, your implants can last for life.
- Satisfaction is guaranteed. Deciding to have an all on 4 treatment can change your life in the best of ways. Having a fully functioning set of teeth can boost your confidence so don’t hesitate on giving yourself the smile you deserve!
All on 4 implants step by step.
Before you make any life-changing decisions, it’s important to know the process of getting All on 4 implants to have a complete overview of the procedure and know what to expect.
On the first appointment, the specialist will evaluate your jawbone structure and an overall health evaluation, this includes x-rays and a complete dental evaluation.
Later, if needed, the dentist will schedule surgery to remove any remaining broken teeth or bad tissue. Once they are removed, the 4 implants will be placed. After the implants are well-placed, the next step is to let your gums heal so the titanium post inserted can hold and fuse to your jawbone. This healing process can take up to 3 months. In the meanwhile, a provisional bridge will be placed.
After the healing process is completed, your jawbone will be totally stable to remove the provisional bridge and get your permanent brand new teeth.
It’s important to mention that getting an implant of any kind requires at least two visits to your dental office, so don’t hesitate on contacting us to schedule a consultation.
Why is it Important to replace missing teeth?
If you are missing more than one tooth, it’s very important that you look into your options for a replacement as soon as possible. If you wait too long, your oral health will worsen and could result in other complications, such as:
- Chewing problems. Depending on which of your teeth are missing, eating might be a problem. It can cause you trouble and even pain while chewing.
- Speech problems. Speaking requires coordination between a person’s muscles and oral structures like their lips, tongue, vocal tract, and teeth. When one of the oral structures, like your teeth, does not function properly, speech is affected.
- Teeth may shift and loosen. When every tooth is in your mouth, they can keep each other lined up and stable. If you have missing teeth, however, you risk the possibility of teeth shifting.
- Gum Disease and Tooth Decay. If you have missing teeth, you will find it difficult to reach all surfaces of your mouth. This results in the formation of plaque which increases the probability of gum disease or tooth decay, causing more teeth to fall out. Here you can learn more about preventing tooth loss.
- Facial Deterioration. Losing a tooth can reduce the jaw bone which will make your face looks older and even wrinkly. Also, your cheeks start sagging as there is no tooth to stabilize them.
All on 4 implants in Los Algodones, Mexico.
In addition to our awesome prices, at Sani Dental Group, our team of doctors specialized in different areas such as implantation, oral surgery, maxillofacial, periodontics, and endodontics.
We know many of our patients come from far away, and to make their visit easier, we have two different destination options. Our two clinics located in Los Algodones, and the newest facility in Cancun Riviera. At any of our three clinics, patients can expect high-quality procedures, qualified dentists, and receiving great care, which identifies Sani Dental Group.
Here’s what our patients have to say about this procedure: “Just finished my upper all on 4 implant process. Dr. Fabian did the 1st part 5 months ago and Dr. Allen completed it. Both are very good. Was exceptional, gentle, careful, and accurate, highly recommend Sani dental group” – Phillip, Fountain Hills.
Also, our dear patient Janet from Arizona commented, “… I just got my all-on 4 implants finished this week and could not be happier. If you or someone you know is contemplating doing this do it you will not be sorry. Beautiful facility, very clean, state-of-the-art equipment, and tons of knowledge. Not more I can say except I just love everything about these people and my procedure…”
Now that you’ve read these amazing reviews, get ready to make the life-changing decision to get all on 4 implants to your missing teeth. Just give us a call and we'll give you more information about the procedure, or any other treatment you're interested in.
When you're looking for the best dental treatments in Mexico, Sani Dental Group is your best option. We have the experience to give you the smile you want, so don't hesitate on contacting us and take schedule an appointment today.